Each cocktail creation is imbued with one of three distinctive characteristics of the era: Idealism – a modern mix of sweet, crisp and tart qualities; Fortitude – balanced and remastered classics; and Decadence – indulgent libations.
Eddie V’s invites guests to sip outside mainstream cocktailing with modern creations such as the Yuzu-infused Tokyo Gimlet and the Bananas Foster Martini, or rediscover usual favorites made unusually well, like the Smoked Old Fashioned served on a smoked maple plank. (Available now at 789 West Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA AND 1270 Prospect St, La Jolla, CA)
Eddie V’s eclectic atmosphere puts a modern spin on Prohibition-era speakeasies, where cocktails, spirited service and jazz were the height of fashion. The charismatic vibe draws guests in, inviting them to see and be seen, or simply sit back and savor an exceptional evening of live jazz and meticulously crafted cocktails such as:
- Toyko Gimlet: Aviation Gin, TyKu Sake, Fresh Lime, Asian Yuzu Fruit & Cucumber
- The Perfect Patrón Margarita: Patrón Silver Tequila, Patrón Citrónge, Fresh Lime, Served Straight Up
- Gatsby Sour: Woodford Reserve Bourbon, Cabernet, Fresh Lemon and Angostura Bitters
- Smoked Old Fashioned: Basil Hayden’s Bourbon, A Dash of Chocolate Bitters, Served on a Smoked Plank Tableside
- Hope Diamond: Grey Goose Vodka, Combier Pamplemousse Rose Liqueur, Lemon, Pea Flower Tea, Diamond Ice Cube
- Bananas Foster Martini: Plantation 3 Stars White Rum, DeKuyper Banana Liqueur, Brown Sugar & Cream
About Eddie V’s Prime Seafood
Eddie V’s Prime Seafood is a luxury dining destination known for the freshest seafood flown in from pristine waters around the world, as well as its premium hand-carved steaks. Dishes are artistically prepared and feature an ever-changing array of seasonal seafood, along with critically acclaimed prime center-cut steaks that are aged 28 days and broiled to perfection. The restaurant’s award-wining wine list has more than 300 wines curated by Eddie V’s very own Advanced Sommelier. In the V Lounge, guests can sip classic and creative cocktails, and enjoy signature appetizers against a backdrop of soulful jazz and seductive lighting. Founded in 2000, Eddie V’s currently operates 15 locations across the U.S. For more information, please visit eddiev.com.