Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara, the luxury North County resort set in a lush, idyllic setting along the coastline announces the public opening of Seasons Restaurant and Driftwood Spa. The San Diego community gains a new dining and spa destination as locals are now welcome to experience the culinary team’s inventive concept and the peaceful coastal oasis at the spa, both exemplifying luxury, comfort, service, and style.
“We’re thrilled to finally welcome our treasured local community to be a part of our social dining and spa experiences with the home-away-from-home hospitality that we’ve created here,” said Demi Ortega, General Manager and Regional Vice President, Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara. “The newly opened Seasons Restaurant and Driftwood Spa had originally debuted in 2015 to property residents and guests only. As of this month, we’re encouraging locals and travelers to dwell in our spaces as a new neighborhood destination for both casual and special-occasion experiences.”
Seasons is helmed by Chef de Cuisine, Conor Ball and has been designed to be the culinary and social epicenter of Four Seasons Aviara community. Chef Ball puts a fresh, modern twist on farm to table cuisine blending locally sourced ingredients with his Pacific Northwest background. The cocktail program also sources from local farms, changes seasonally, and takes a grassroots approach that mirrors the culinary vision of the restaurant. Seasons Restaurant’s menu highlights include:
- Buttermilk-fried quail black pepper waffle, fig glaze, thyme
- Hudson Valley foie gras, brioche, mushroom soil, balsamic-pickled blackberries
- Kobe ribeye, oyster mushroom, salsify, horseradish
- Caffeinated-pickled beets, molten goat cheese, hazelnuts, mizuna
- Terrarium dessert, tapioca, pineapple foam, coconut sorbet, local flowers
In addition, locals now have access to Seasons multiple distinctive dining experiences featuring a Chef’s Table, a one-of-a kind Kitchen Counter Experience, and a Private Dining Room.
- The Chef’s Table is set inside the working kitchen and seats up to 12 guests. The experience starts by working with the Seasons culinary team to create a customized four-course menu that is then served family style with an emphasis on family and fun. This interactive family style meal is lead by Seasons team of chefs where guest are encouraged to eat like a family.
- The signature one-of-a-kind Kitchen Counter experience offers a five-course tasting menu that changes monthly and gives six guests a “front-row” seat to watch Chef Ball and his talented team prepare a menu that showcases their culinary creativity.
- Seasons Private Dining room is now available to welcome small meeting and events. The space is modern, intimate and perfect for business meetings, special events and parties up to 32 guests.
The restaurant space is complete with an outdoor dining area featuring the restaurant’s signature olive tree and veranda available for dining and lounging al fresco. Located at the entrance of the restaurant, Seasons barista bar and marketplace offers hourly delights. The barista bar offers specialty coffees and teas with made to order house-made sauces and syrups, freshly squeezed juices, pastries and wine retail display featuring California wines.
Locals now also have access to North County’s exclusive hidden gem, the Driftwood Spa. This intimate and highly customizable spa experience features three thoughtfully designed treatment rooms and a visually stunning nail salon. Inspired by the ocean with natural, light-hued wood that echoes the charm of the nearby beach, Driftwood Spa both pampers and uplifts. Treatment highlights include:
- Salt Stone Massage – This highly relaxing and remineralizing massage utilizes warm hand carved salt stones from the Himalayan Mountains. These are designed to balance the central nervous system and nourish depleted cells, leaving the body in a state of deep relaxation.
- French Green Clay and Seaweed Detox Wrap – This body wrap begins with a gentle dry brush exfoliation to remove dead skin cells while promoting lymphatic throughout the body. Soothing ingredients, including shea butter and noni, make skin silky smooth, while our lively peppermint scented French green clay and seaweed detox body mask helps draw out impurities.
- DNA 3-in-1 Super Facial – The OxyGeneo Facial with DNAEGF is a non-invasive facial treatment that uses state of the art technology OxyGeneo, uses an innovative exfoliating technique and oxygenation that helps push the exclusive DNA products into the skin for immediate results.
The Driftwood Spa is open Monday through Saturday. To learn more about the Driftwood Spa please contact 760-814-8668 or visit http://www.fourseasons.com/northsandiego.
Seasons is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations can be book by calling 760-814-8677 or visiting http://seasonsaviara.com Seasons is on Instagram at @eatseasons.
About Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara
Four Seasons Residence Club Aviara is situated in shimmering southern California along the coastal city of Carlsbad and offers 246 villas with all the comforts of a luxurious vacation home, coupled with intuitive service and amenities. Amid lush acreage of beautiful hillsides, gardens and fairways, it is nestled on the northern shores of the Batiquitos Lagoon, a protected wildlife sanctuary regarded as one of California’s most precious saltwater wetlands. With year-round perfect weather and fun beach town charm, owners enjoy the freedom of fractional ownership while the villa rental program beckons guests for a night, a week, or as long as they wish to stay. The newly redesigned property features modern, Spanish mission-style architecture punctuated with signature Four Seasons sophistication, and includes the Driftwood Spa, Seasons restaurant, led by Chef de Cuisine Conor Ball.